Jason started Physical Limits Fitness in 1994 at the age of 24. He has written over 1000 health articles, with hundreds appearing in many newspapers across Canada. Jason has been interviewed recently by several US radio stations regarding his principles on healthy living. Jason was also invited to speak on health topics on The CBS Morning Show and also appeared briefly on the Dr. Phil Show featuring fitness trainers from across North America. Jason is currently writing a book tabulating the steps that he used to lead a healthy and addiction free life.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- Trauma and compliance
- The limbic brain and crisis
- The difference between pleasure and happiness
- Addictions and mind control
- How we “win” and “get points” in society
- Dumbness by design
- How vaccines affect men and women differently
- How we are avoiding truths
- Childhood trauma
- Taking full ownership of your own life
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT JASON CHRISTOFF
FACEBOOK – INSTAGRAM – WEBSITE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.