Nutrition & Health Expert Ronnie Landis delivers a powerful and extremely in depth presentation on the entire world of traditional and modern tonic herbalism and ancient medical systems of healing. Ronnie goes into extreme detail on topics rarely ever discussed by other experts that provide a more complete understanding of this incredible philosophy and practical approach to increasing vibrant health.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- Tonic herbalism vs. Chinese medicine
- Medicinal herbs and when to use them
- How medicinal herbs can affect your liver
- How can herb is considered a tonic herb
- The safety of tonic herbs
- The three treasures: Jing, Qi, and Shen
- The different types of jing
- Inspired action vs. manic action
- Understanding yin and yang energies
- Adaptogenic herbs
- Immune modulating herbs
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT RONNIE LANDIS
FACEBOOK – INSTAGRAM – WEBSITE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.