Ronnie Landis discusses his in-depth perspective on healing and clearing emotional wounds, childhood traumas, addictive patterns and substance abuse, and how to take back control of every area of your life.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- Embarking on a healing journey
- The residual wounding of unworthiness
- What it means to be human
- Embracing and healing by overcoming the void (not enoughness)
- Embodiment to healing
- Nature as medicine
- Addictions as associations to traumatic experiences
- Resolving patterns and crossing the bridge
- How to stop disassociating from reality
- Movement practices and detox to clarity
- Contrasting our inner light and darkness
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.