David is the celebrity spokesperson for America’s #1 selling kitchen appliance: the NUTRiBULLET™. He is the founder of an online Mentorship Program known as the Inner Circle and is the visionary founder and president of the non-profit The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation charity (www.ftpf.org) with a mission to plant 18 billion fruit, nut, and medicinal trees on planet Earth. With over 25 years of dedicated experience and having hosted over 3000 live events, David has led the environmental charge for radiant health via a positive mental attitude, eco-community building, living spring water, and the best-ever quality organic foods and herbs. David champions the ideals of spending time in nature, growing one’s own food, and making today the best day ever. He teaches that inspiration is found in love, travel, natural beauty, vibrant health, and peak-performance.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- David Wolfe Background and work overview
- Perspective on Rudolf Steiner’s work
- Perspectives on Walter Rusell’s work
- Belief systems
- Becoming a perpetual learning superhero
- Scientism vs Science (Scientific method)
- Understanding of opposite forces
- Materialism and materialistic behaviors
- David’s work on books
- Nature as a pathway to healing
- Staying motivated towards our mission
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT DAVID WOLFE
FACEBOOK – INSTAGRAM – WEBSITE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.