Anat Peri is a self-love coach born in Israel, now living her dream life in sunny San Diego. She loves to dance, travel, cook and spend time with the amazing people in her life. She guides men and women through her Journey to Love program.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- Her personal work and how she sees it
- Parenting ourselves, trusting and letting go of control
- Acting from inspiration
- Analysis Paralysis and going from survival to creation
- The life script and becoming aware of our personal role
- Connecting with ourselves and the emotional body
- Practices for accessing the emotion
- Tension a trauma release exercises
- How to reprogram the subconscious mind
- The journey BACK TO love
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ANAT PERI
FACEBOOK – INSTAGRAM – WEBSITE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.