When Andy woke up in a hospital bed on the night of March 20th, 2011, his desperation became his inspiration to create Alitura. He had been struck by a series of large vehicles while crossing a busy street. He had a collapsed lung, seven broken ribs and a severe compound fracture of his jaw, which was broken in five places. As someone who has always made a living based upon his appearance (modeling & acting) and the execution of demanding physical tasks as a Division 1 athlete (baseball), the outcome of this incident had far-reaching implications. He recognized that he had the power to choose, as we all do when faced with stressful events, and he was determined to bounce back even stronger.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- Andy’s incredible journey to healing
- Shifting our perspective
- Creating a positive outlook
- How to work through difficult moments
- Healing with natural products
- Natural ways to decrease inflammation
- Detoxifying the skin
- The importance of sourcing and using quality ingredients
- A special discount for Alitura products
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ANDY HNILO
FACEBOOK – INSTAGRAM – WEBSITE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.