Perry Marshall is an author, speaker, engineer and world-renowned business consultant in Chicago. With a decade of research, he brings a fresh perspective to the 150-year old evolution debate. Bill Gates of Microsoft and the founders of Google revolutionized software and the Internet through their status as outsiders. Similarly, Perry harnesses a communication engineer’s outsider’s perspective to reveal a century of unrecognized research and discoveries.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- The 80/20 principle
- Principles vs. techniques
- Understanding your truth and position by knowing all sides
- How biology and digital code intertwine
- Evolution as a software engineering problem
- The intelligence of our cells
- How evolution really works
- What the books on evolution don’t tell us
- The awe of evolution
- Why we should study nature carefully
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PERRY MARSHALL
FACEBOOK – INSTAGRAM – WEBSITE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.