George Lamoureux is considered one of the world’s top authorities of Taoist tonic herbalism, health, longevity, and nutrition. George was indoctrinated into the Taoist healing arts by his teachers Daoshing and Maoshing Ni. The Ni brothers shared the wisdom and family tradition of an unbroken line of physicians dating back 38 generations! George has over 15 years of experience dedicated to the principles of protecting, nourishing, and balancing Essence, Energy, and Spirit for thousands of clients who have sought his expertise. Los Angeles Confidential magazine referred to him as “one of the best herbalists in the country.” George Lamoureux is the Founder and CEO of Jing Herbs with his long time colleague, fellow Senior Herbalist, and business partner John Bonds. Jing Herbs commenced operations in 2008.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- What are Jing, Qi, and Shen?
- The three treasures in relation to pregnancy
- Understanding the 5 element Jing in the body
- Jing being a constant state of potential
- The different types of Qi
- The highest vibrational treasure
- Seeing the potential in everyone
- Herbal formulations that nurture Jing, Qi, and Shen
- The benefits of tonic herbs
- The difference types of ginseng and who should take them
- The best herb for athletes
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT GEORGE LAMOUREUX
FACEBOOK – INSTAGRAM – WEBSITE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.