Wade T. Lightheart, host of the AWESOME Health Podcast, is a 3-time All Natural National Bodybuilding Champion, advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute and Director of Education at BiOptimizers Nutrition, one of the world’s most innovative nutritional supplement companies. He is also the author of several books including the best-selling books, “Staying Alive in a Toxic World” and “The Wealthy Backpacker.” The AWESOME Health Podcast is a big part of his mission to help others fix their digestion and transform their health with the daily practice of positive principles, rituals and optimizers.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- Building the body from the inside out
- The victim mindset in healing
- What true success is
- What are enzymes and what do they do?
- The role of enzymes in the process of aging
- Dosages of enzymes
- How probiotics control us
- Optimal times to take enzymes and probiotics
- Why everyone should have a mentor
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WADE LIGHTHEART
FACEBOOK – WEBSITE – WADE LIGHTHEART’S AWESOME HEALTH COURSE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.