For more than 10 years, motivational speaker, self-help author and success mentor Shannon Graham has helped countless individuals and businesses reach their goals through a wide range of effective, life-changing strategies. Shannon invests his work with an unwavering dedication to the success of his students in various facets of their lives and careers.
What We Discuss in This Episode:
- Doing the impossible
- Leader vs. visionary leader
- The evolution of business
- When to take massive action or aligned action
- Detaching from our “busy-ness”
- Evolving within first
- Releasing the performance based identity
- The identity that is aligned with what you want to be and have
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SHANNON GRAHAM
FACEBOOK – INSTAGRAM – WEBSITE
ENJOY WHAT YOU HEARD?
If you enjoyed this conversation please subscribe to itunes by clicking here and please write us a review on our itunes page as it significantly helps our podcast reach more audiences.